The Seac Equipment Servicing - Technician Level 1 is a technical course designed to equip technicians to service Seac Regulators. After attending this course, participants will not only be well versed technically with Seac regulators, they will be able to diagnose, and perform regular servicing on a range of regulator models from Seac. The workshop will be divided into theory, practical as well as assessment sections.
Signup now and be a SEAC Technician
We cover the base theoretical knowledge, you need to know as a equipment technician covering the following:
- Purpose and Types of Servicing
- Servicing Tools and their usage
- The Ultra Sound Cleaner
- Organising Servicing Parts
- Regulator Mechanics
- Unbalanced First Stage Piston Mechanics
- Unbalanced Second Stage Mechanics
Practical Learning includes handling the different aspects of equipment servicing including the following:
- Disassembly and Assembly of Unbalanced Regulators
- Servicing Tools Organization, Cleanliness and Usage
- Speed and Precision in Regulator Servicing
- X-5 and P-Synchro Regulators
- Testing, Calibration, Tuning and Troubleshooting
- Use of Test Bench
A simple test to assess your understanding
- Practical Test
- Assembly and Disassembly of a full set of Regulators
- Testing of Regulators
What is servicing?
- Servicing is essentially cleaning of your equipment and restoring back to manufacturer's specifications.
- In the Servicing Courses we provide, we teach you how to clean various equipment, testing and calibrating them to restore them back to manufacturer's specifications.
Why servicing is important?
- Protects the longevity of an equipment.
- Reduces or eliminates potential problems that might occur.
- Helps aligns the equipment towards manufacturer's specifications and performance which might have deviated over time and usage.
Types of Servicing: