Scubapro M2 (Mantis 2) Dive Computer
Model: Scubapro M2 Dive Computer
Offering everything a recreational diver wants, and everything a technical diver needs, the Scubapro M2 (MANTIS 2) Dive Computer is a wristwatch-style dive computer like no other. The Scubapro M2 Dive Computer is loaded with topside features and underwater functions, including hose-less air integration and electronic navigation, plus it incorporates cutting-edge biometrics through Human Factor Diving™ that enable you to live your life in dive mode.
What makes the Scubapro M2 (Mantis 2) Dive Computer the ultimate "intelligent" personal dive computer is its ability to incorporate your personal data into workload computations at a level unmatched in modern dive computing. Through the use of biometrics and other technological advances, you are now able to maximize your body's operational efficiency. You can be alerted when you're over-exerting, enabling you to avoid potential problems before they escalate into major events.
Offering a totally customized dive computing system, the Scubapro M2 (Mantis 2) Dive Computer features a visually pleasing display screen, an intuitive menu and a simple circular navigation system, making it one of the most user-friendly dive computers on the market.
Scubapro M2 (Mantis 2) Dive Computer Technical Details
- Human Factor Diving™ is SCUBAPRO's revolutionary new approach to product development that combines Human Factors Engineering, biometrics and wearable technology to create cutting-edge high-tech self-tracking devices that make diving safer and more fun.
- Targeted to recreational and technical divers as well as CCR divers and freedivers.
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL8 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gas mixes (21-100% O2).
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Heart rate monitor records heartbeat and skin temperature (with SCUBAPRO HRM Belt only) that can be factored into the decompression calculation along with workload.
- Programs three gas mixes (21- 100% O2).
- Four Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge, Freediving and CCR.
- Swim mode.
- Sport mode.
- Full topside time-keeping functions.
- Chronograph with lap memory for running.
- Fixed PPO2 CCR algorithm.
Scubapro M2 (Mantis 2) Dive Computer Review