Scubapro Aladin H (Matrix) QR Dive Computer
With its compact size and intuitive data display, the new Scubapro Aladin H (Matrix) QR is a sharp-looking and full-featured dive computer targeted to avid recreational divers looking for a convenient air-integrated dive computer. Featuring a metallic faceplate and easy-to-read segmented display on top and middle rows, and a matrix display on the bottom row, the Scubapro Aladin H (Matrix) QR's full air integration eliminates the need to carry a separate submersible pressure gauge. With the on-board digital compass you have an ultra-compact, full-function, hose-attached dive computer.
Scubapro Aladin H (Matrix) QR Dive Computer Technical Details
- Predictive Multi-Gas ZHL16 ADT MB algorithm accommodates three gases (21-100% O2).
- Fully air-integrated, the algorithm calculates remaining bottom time (RBT) and estimates workload based on breathing rate.
- PDIS (Profile Dependent Intermediate Stops) calculates an intermediate stop based on N2 loading, current and previous dives and breathing mixes for safer diving.
- Microbubble levels let you adjust the level of conservatism in the algorithm to match your experience level, age and physical conditioning.
- Protector boot covers a quick-release fitting that enables you to separate the dive computer from the HP hose for easy post-dive data downloading, traveling, and safe storage.
- Two Dive modes: Scuba, Gauge.
- Maximum operating depth: 394ft/120m.
- Digital compass, displayed on matrix bottom row.
- Active back light.
- Visual and audible alarms.
- Adjustable pp02 from 1.0 and 1.6, and it can be set to Off.
Scubapro Aladin H (Matrix) QR Dive Computer Review